Online platform monitoring and analyzing the regulatory framework in Food and Consumer Goods in 73 Countries.
Every new rule published on Official Journals are updated within 10 days of norm enactment.
The service is tailored according to customer’s parameters.
- Regulatory Update Online / Food: dealing with Ordinary and Special Foods - Available for 76 regulatory scenarios
- Regulatory Update Online / Consumer Goods: dealing with Consumer Goods (only for: cosmetics, detergents, medical devices, materials in contact with foodstuff, other consumer goods) - Available for EU+28 EU member states
The platform provides the following information:
- Country where the rule is issued
- Product category affected by the rule
- Source and type of rule
- Clear and comprehensive summary of the rule
- Sanctions envisaged in case of non-fulfilment
- Date of coming into force
The system allows refining the search among the news published on the following parameters:
- Year of issue
- Product category
- Conformity parameters
The archive enables you to examine all news from 2015 until today.
All news from 2001 to 2015 are available for subscribers under request.
Subscribers can also enjoy a calendar service to search which updates will become effective in a specific timeframe.
Combinations of Countries (only for Food):
In Regulatory Update Online / Food it is possible to narrow your subscription according to the geographical area you are interested in monitoring:
- Local + EU (EU Regulation)
- EU (all EU members + EU Regulation)
- Europe Complete (included EU Regulation)
- Extra EU European Countries
- Extra European Countries
- Maghreb & Gulf Countries
- Far East
- North America
- South America
- Eurasian Custom Union
- International (it includes all the 73 Countries).