Safety Hud: Subscription Plans and functions
|Alerts dashboard||Contact Us|
|Advanced Search (alerts)|
|Statistics - comparisons dashboard|
|Users||1||You choose||You choose|
|Ask for a 10-day free trial||Subscribe now||Subscribe now|
Safety HUD is the online service by Mérieux NutriSciences dedicated to the monitoring of all alerts on food safety and frauds. It focuses on the monitoring of official food safety Agencies, ministerial websites and local authorities in 50 countries and dozens of media sources (social networks, online press, press releases).
Two subscription plans are available: PRO and ADVANCED.
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS AND AVAILABLE FUNCTIONS
The PRO version only allows the access to the section “Alerts” and the use following functions:
- Access to all the “Alerts” concerning food safety and fraud, for all food product categories, independently of the notifying or concerned country;
- Multi-parameter advanced search including the search by word and by filter in all available parameters (Product category, Tag, Source type, Type of fraud, Type of safety alert, notifying/concerned country / country of origin);
- Download the search in Excel;
- Save your search;
- Section “Favorites” to copy the most interesting alerts in a different area.
The minimum subscription period is one calendar year.
The ADVANCED version allows the access to the section “Alerts” (including the functions listed in the PRO subscription described above) and “Statistics” which also includes the following functions:
- Notifications: to receive the most interesting fraud and food safety alerts directly in your email;
- Statistics: data are displayed in graphical form after filtering by advanced search or time, product/type and geographical parameters: geographical distribution, pie chart with countries involved, list of countries involved with number of alerts and key to view them, distribution by product category, distribution by type of alert and type of fraud with the possibility of viewing each sub-category;
- Comparative statistics: possibility to compare a time scenario and another period (with the same parameters);
- Download the comparative search in Excel (one file for each scenario);
- Download the Statistics in PDF.
Minimum subscription period is one calendar year.